Monday, November 10, 2014

Preparing to Give Thanks, Part 6: Apple Pie

Of course, Thanksgiving, also includes food.  And, we are always looking for good recipes to try for our Thanksgiving food.  A few years ago, we made this tasty apple for our family's Thanksgiving meal.  We used a pre-made gluten free pie crust.



The Bottom Crust recipe was from Martha Stewart's Pies and Tarts book.



Although I recall that the pie was tasty, my favorite memory was making the pie. We did it as family in preparation for Thanksgiving. LG and I made the pie and Virginia took photos of the process. Yes, Thanksgiving is about food, and I am thankful for tasty food.  However, I am most thankful for my family and the fun we have together.

Next: Thankful Poster

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home